вторник, 22 августа 2017 г.

Black sports leggings





Hey, guys! How are you? I'm fine!)) And today I'd like to introduce You Black SportS leggings) New season starts from here!)



Every year I start to going to the Gym since September) I don't know why, but it's true!) Maybe it's because I have more time to do it, but every summer end I'm searching for a good quality sport clothes. On Zaful I find several iteams, that I love so much!
Here are they!

This one is very sexy!) With transparent sides. Black color is the best for a sport clothes - it's make you thin. 
But what about strict sports leggings with white inserts?
And the last one that I'd like to show you - leggings with floral print

Have a nice day!)
Kisses,
Kate

and...

It’s Romper season. Click for Best ideas of floral rompers.
Get yourself a new romper this summer!

Use 10% off code:ZFEN01 




СохранитьСохранить

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...